- Before you begin setting up your account with AAFX Trading (herein referred to as “we,” “us,” or “Company”) and obtaining services form the Company, Which is owned and control by AA Business solutions SDN BHD. please read the following Risk Disclaimer.By using any information or services from the Company through this website, you represent that you have read and understood this Risk Disclaimer and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree with this Risk Disclaimer, in whole or in part, discontinue using this website or Company services.
- The following disclosure statement suggests certain – but not all – financial risks of engaging in foreign exchange trading (also known as “Forex”) and in all Products offered by the Company (these include indices, commodities, etc), and should be read in conjunction with the Risk Statement and Disclosure contained in the Terms and Conditions.
- The transaction of such financial instruments known as Forex, Commodities, Indices, Energies, CFD’s and any other product offered on this website by the Company, can contain a substantial degree of risk. Before choosing to undertake such transactions, you should carefully evaluate whether your financial situation is appropriate for such transactions.
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You acknowledge that Trading foreign exchange, Commodities, Indices, CDFs and any other Product offered by the Company on this website may result in a substantial or complete loss of funds and should therefore only be undertaken with risk capital, which are funds that are not necessary to the survival or well being of the user.
- Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment, and you should therefore make trades and investments with risk capital. We strongly recommend that you read through all the main topics contained in the website in order to obtain a clear and accurate understanding of the risks inherent to Forex trading.
- You should note that all information provided on this website is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate . However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on this website, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the information, your inability to access the website, for any delay in or failure of transmission, the receipt of any instruction, or notifications sent through the website.
- You acknowledge that you did not receive any guarantees from the Company, from any of its representatives, from any introducing agent, or any other entity with whom you are conducting your account. You acknowledge that you did not enter into an agreement with the Company for obtaining Company’s services, by relying upon or consideration of any such guarantees or similar representations, and you further agree not to hold the Company responsible for any losses incurred as a consequence of your trading instructions.
- You acknowledge that the Company is required to perform complete compliance procedures including clients’ categorization and submission of all standard documentation. No account can be approved without the completion of the compliance procedures.
- By using this website you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclosure.